CloudTrucks, a leading technology and service provider for trucking entrepreneurs, today announced a host of new solutions and enhancements to further streamline operations and boost earnings for truck drivers. CloudTrucks’ newest offerings, including highly-requested features such as support for load-out trailers, will provide trucking entrepreneurs and independent owner-operators a more comprehensive platform to manage their business in one, easy-to-use app.
“2022 has been a challenging year across the trucking industry,” said Tobenna Arodiogbu, co-founder and CEO, CloudTrucks. “Despite the challenges, we stayed close to our customers and worked with them to build out more of the tools they need to stress less and earn more. The latest advancements on our platform showcase our team’s commitment to putting drivers first and delivering on our promise to empower trucking entrepreneurs and owner operators.”
The solutions announced today include:
- Support for Load-Out Trailers – Power-only (PO) drivers will no longer have to haul empty load-out trailers. With support for load-out trailers, PO drivers will soon be able to book load-out trailers directly on the CloudTrucks platform, without having to contact operations for manual approval. They’ll make more money with their load-out trailers and gain a significantly faster load booking process.
- “Pay Now” Repayments – We have made our repayment policies more flexible so Virtual Carrier customers more easily manage their budget, finances and profitability. Drivers can pay off all or a larger portion of their repayments using their available and future CT Cash balance.
- Rate Con Uploading – CT Flex and Cash customers will soon have the flexibility to upload their own rate confirmations and add broker load IDs on external loads, making it simpler for both drivers and admins to speed up load processing and payouts.
- Permit Book – New enhancements to the digital permit book make it easier for Virtual Carrier customers to pass DOT inspections and remain compliant. Customers can now receive alerts when it’s time to update expiring documents and easily search for their information within their documents without having to scroll.
- CT Credit for Sole Proprietors – CT Credit, our no-fee, no-interest credit card, is now available for sole proprietors so more trucking entrepreneurs can access a credit line to keep their trucks running and build business credit. Applications are open and no hard credit check is required.
- Monthly Business Statements – Virtual Carrier, Flex and Cash customers can now download official-letterhead-PDFs of their payouts and deductions to easily track and prove their monthly income for accounting, finance management and loan applications.
- In-App Cancellations – All customers can now save time by requesting to cancel jobs directly through the CloudTrucks app, without having to call the operations team.
In addition to its product updates, CloudTrucks has also recently established new resources for trucking entrepreneurs and owner operators on its platform. A new partnership with the MICHELIN Advantage Program gives customers access to roadside assistance and preferred rates on tires, and the CT Academy video series is now available to guide trucking entrepreneurs through best practices for building successful businesses.
CloudTrucks is a technology provider empowering trucking entrepreneurs to make the most of every run. CloudTrucks’ powerful yet simple solutions streamline administrative bottlenecks and make it easier for drivers to run their business and produce more revenue. Since the company was founded in 2019, CloudTrucks has raised investments from Craft Ventures, Menlo Ventures, Tiger Global and other top venture firms, and facilitated over $100 million in payments to truck drivers across the United States. To learn more and join CloudTrucks’ growing network of small trucking businesses and owner-operators, visit https://www.cloudtrucks.com/.